ADTECH and MARKETPLACE latest addition to AOL’s open integrated advertising stack
AOL Platforms has announced the Australian launch of ADTECH and Marketplace, two solutions that will make it easier for advertisers to place targeted, effective campaigns on AOL and third party publisher sites.
The technology is already serving 250 billion ad impressions each month for clients in 85 countries. In Australia, Inception Digital and Adsparc are the first of many expected to sign up for these new services, contributing to AOL’s growth in the digital advertising space.
ADTECH is an integrated cross-screen ad serving and media management platform, that enables publishers, ad networks, agencies and advertisers to manage, serve and report on their online advertising campaigns, including display, video and mobile formats. It includes:
- A state of the art forecasting engine, offering predictions of ad impressions based on historic data
- A sophisticated reservation system, which cross checks inventory already booked to ensure the most effective targeted outcomes
- Ad visibility tracking, offering insights into how long your ads appear within the viewable part of the browser
MARKETPLACE is a scalable sell-side display ad-serving platform for desktops and mobile devices, offering:
- Brand protection – the ability to block sites, with transparency settings at any inventory level
- Actionable analytics – uncover insights and identify opportunities to increase revenue from non-reserved buys
- Yield optimisation – for publishers, make full use of entire inventory, including accessing global demand opportunities and gaining insights on performance to help plan future
Both solutions are supported by 24/7 customer service, so users can find immediate remedies to issues or questions.
Guy Burbridge, Commercial Director at Inception Digital said the integration of Marketplace with ADTECH makes complete sense for their network of premium publishers.
“Having Marketplace in place rounds out our services proposition making us the complete offer for top quality publishers covering content, social, premium display and now a Private Marketplace strategy,” he said.
Mitch Waters, Managing Director at AOL Platforms ANZ, says the new product suite significantly expands the AOL ecosystem in Australia.
“In this market we started by offering video solutions. Now we’re expanding our programmatic capabilities to display with an open ecosystem that simplifies digital advertising across any format and every screen, whether its mobile, TV, video or display. And there’s more to come”.
“These products mark a quantum shift in how advertising is targeted, booked, served and analysed. The key is to offer real-time solutions that enable advertisers and publishers to constantly refine their approach, using automation to make strategies more precise and achievable”.
Combined these products mark a significant technological advance, with automation driving the biggest change in the media industry since the dawn of television.
About AOL Platforms
AOL Platforms enables the world's top marketers and media brands to reach consumers across desktop, mobile, tablet and TVs with impact through premium experiences, programmatic buying and performance driven campaigns. It is a global partner of choice for leading publishers, advertisers and agencies seeking to maximize the value of their brands online. For more information about AOL Platforms, please visit www.aolplatforms.com.